Fuel Doctor is a unique, industry-leading fuel conditioner and injector cleaner, which provides quality assurance for your fuel and protection for your entire fuel system. It works on all diesel, petrol, and two-stroke engines, including cars, motorbikes, trucks, busses, boats, mowers, anything that runs on these fuel types. It will also stabilise and extend the life of fuel in storage tanks for up to 2 years (petrol) and up to 5 years (diesel).
Fuel Doctor is the only fuel conditioner developed and used by professional fuel tank cleaners on a daily basis and is proven to work in any size tank, in any vehicle. It treats water/condensation and fungal growth contamination, plus the effects of gums, varnish, and the typical bottom-of-the-tank sludge that develops over time.
In addition to treating and cleaning the fuel and your tank, Fuel Doctor also cleans, lubricates, and protects every part of your fuel system including fuel lines, fuel pumps, injectors, valves, seals, fuel and particulate filters, and cylinders.
So use Fuel Doctor to clean your system thoroughly during the “shock treatment” stage, then maintain a clean fuel delivery process via maintenance treatments and start your engine with confidence.
If you don’t know what’s in your fuel, you need Fuel Doctor!
- This price includes standard shipping via courier Australia Wide!
- The 25 Litre Fuel Doctor will treat up to 100,000 Litres of fuel
- Includes tap for ease of use and convenient refilling of chamber packs
- Bulk pack makes shock treatments for large vehicles or fuel storage tanks a breeze
- Convenient for treating multiple vehicles, toys, and tools around your home, farm or work place
- Ideal mining and plant equipment, farm machinery, larger vessels and workshops dealing with diesel, petrol and 2-stroke fuelled engines
* Free Shipping! This price includes standard shipping via courier anywhere in Australia at no extra cost.
Please contact us if you need your Fuel Doctor urgently and we will provide a quote for overnight courier services.
Please Note: The 25 Litre Cube cannot be shipped to PO Boxes or Australia Post Parcel Lockers.